Disinfectant Spray: Essential to Prevent The Spread of COVID-19
Disinfectant Spray is used to spray on surfaces or daily objects we come in contact with to prevent infection or bacteria thriving on it. Disinfection is a healthcare solution beneficial for the eradication of bacteria and viruses from surfaces. Surface Disinfection is significant as daily cleaning only does the crucial work of removing dust. Disinfectant cleaners or antibacterial cleaners kill bacteria on surfaces that cause illness. Daily contact surfaces of the kitchen, bathroom counters, doorknobs must be cleaned with disinfectant spray.
To produce disinfectant spray in a simple, safe, and effective manner -
- Mix 5 tablespoons of sodium hypochlorite with 3.8 liters of water to make your disinfectant solution.
- Pour this mixture in a spray bottle. Spray on surfaces and leave it for 10 mins.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution must be used for surface disinfection.
Revamp your approach to healthcare and prevent bacteria affection with disinfection. To understand the significance of disinfection, inferior sanitization leads to critical health consequences such as the transmission of Cholera, Typhoid, and Hepatitis A.
Benefits of disinfection -
- Kills microbes and bacteria present on any surface with the use of EPA approved disinfectants.
- Decreases the risk of Dysentery, Diarrhoea, Cholera, and other diseases.
- Keeps workplaces and homes clean as disinfection prevents the risk of microorganisms to thrive on the surface leading to infectious diseases.
- Prevents germs to enter your hands from commonly touched surfaces to your nose and finally the respiratory system.
The disinfection practice with sanitization protects you from all health ailments. Execute the below accurate and effective disinfection method for more hygiene -
- Prefer a pre-made commercial disinfectant. Otherwise, chlorine bleach can also be used as a disinfectant solution. The appropriate ratio content is 50 parts of water to 1 part 5% chlorine bleach.
- Cover your skin and eyes while preparing the mixture. This mixture is to be poured in a spray bottle.
- Wear gloves and mask while disinfecting.
- Spray the disinfectant on the glass surface.
- After 10–15 minutes, wipe it off clean with a sponge sheet or dry cloth.
Do’s and Don’ts -
- Remove plug from power sockets, devices, and cables.
- Alcohol-based sanitizers must be away from the device.
- Ensure moisture does not enter phones and tablet openings.
- Don’t use disinfectant spray directly on the device.
Qualities of being meticulous with moral integrity towards healthcare are essential during the COVID-19 pandemic. Get guaranteed health results, with appropriate diet intake, lifestyle modifications, the practice of disinfection, and sanitization.